1. 1st shift position.2. Responsible for processing corporate purchase requisitions and related invoices once an order has been placed. Performs general purchasing and accounting clerical functions.
Must communicate with vendors, various departments of all levels, and senior management. Must handle large quantities of purchase orders and invoices accurately and quickly to meet daily deadlines. Works in a normal office environment.
3. Major duties and responsibilities of the job can be satisfactorily performed with a high school education or equivalent, previous experience required.
Great phone etiquette and patience a must.
4. Experience in SAP and Excel desired.
5. Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
1. Prioritize and review corporate purchase requisitions.2. Assign general ledger account numbers. Determine tax liability on corporate
3. Enter all corporate requisitions into CRT terminal.
4. Research inquires and resolve problems regarding corporate orders, receipts, and
5. Prepare purchasing reports as requested by management.
6. Prioritize and review all invoices that relate to corporate purchases.
7. Research projects as requested by the Accounting Manager.
8. Review corporate purchase order accrual information.
9. Prepare general ledger entries to adjust expense.
10. Other duties as assigned.
If interested please email email@example.com
Erin Patton, M.S., PHRElkhart Division HR Manager