Position Description: Part of an Administrative Team of 3 that will support 6 to 8 Senior Mgt. team members in a privately owned business in a professional environment. It will involve scheduling, planning, organizing, communicating and reporting with internal and external affiliates along with some project mgt., special assignments and meeting prep and planning.
- Managing day-to-day operations of office organization.
- Welcome guests professionally in person, phone or digitally.
- Coordinating and maintaining office calendar for team.
- Scheduling & planning meetings, travel, events & guest visits.
- Event planning & coordination.
- Customer service with Co. associate peers & guests.
- Organizing and mainlining files & records.
- preparing, editing, and routing correspondence.
- Preparation and review of reports/presentations through collecting and analyzing information provided.
- Contributes to team effort and success by being a self-directed starter that can anticipate an complete tasks with minimal supervision and direction with good judgment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communications
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Presentation, writing, reporting, time mgt. and logistics skills
- Resourceful problem solving
- Transcribing of dictation
Mark Waite, 5201 N. Grape Rd. Mishawaka or at email@example.com
Don Reese, 5201 N. Grape Rd. Mishawaka or at firstname.lastname@example.org