Entry-level professional career opportunity for self-motivated, organized, self-confident individuals. We are an industry leader, located in South Bend, IN, providing consulting services for Fortune 500 companies involving public presentations before local and county zoning boards and planning commissions. Due to recent growth, we are seeking candidates who can work independently and as part of a team, who possess exceptional customer service and presentation skills, and who are flexible to regularly travel within the United States.
Zoning Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Producing customer reports based on code research
- Gathering materials and submitting for any and all required municipal approvals
- Resolving all issues to create the desired branding for the client
- Collaborating with clients and team members to keep everyone apprised of all developments at all times
- Managing all correspondence and basic account maintenance requirements
- Invoicing, PO creation, and A/R
- Presenting to clients and various municipal boards to obtain approvals.
- Salaried career position
- Travel which may include overnight site visits and municipal meetings.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrates competency with basic PC computer functions
- Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet research: Google Maps, MSN Maps, Property Assessors, and GIS Maps
- Database programs and simple office management tasks
- Aptitude for reading and understanding maps and construction plans
- Displays an aptitude for research and analysis of local regulations
- Business communication skills
- Internet and database research
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to communicate among vendors, contractors, and clients
- Complete site reports based on gathered information
- Ability to communicate with other team members and departments to create end product
- Communication with Design Team on art
- Communication with Technical Mentor on any issues or problems that arise
- Communication with Zoning Specialist Team to promote efficiency and timely project completion
This position offers opportunity for professional growth based on performance. We provide a supportive work environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
To apply please fill out an application and upload a resume at: www.siteenhancementservices.com